Feinwerkbau 150-300...

Notifications
Clear all

Feinwerkbau 150-300 Tyrolean stock question

(@marflow)

i had never paid much attention to the 150-300 tyro stocks much in detail  but i just notice they don't have Anschutz accessory rails 

WHY don't they have that rail, were they designed for a certain type of shooting that didn't require the rail or something else 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16th July 2020 22:32
Garvin
(@garvin)
Curator in Chief Admin

Mike the 150T had a strange weight which fitted like an extension of the stock. I have one but it doesn't fit! I started to file it but gave up for some reason which I've forgotten.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18th July 2020 20:22
(@marflow)

i saw that picture and the first thing i saw was the wood plug next to the wood insert 

and now seeing the stock and weight together 

it is hard to believe FWB did the inletting on the stock 

it was just an odd observation on my part 

you take care Garvin, i'm just stay in my house 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19th July 2020 20:51
Garvin
(@garvin)
Curator in Chief Admin

Looking at those weights again, I see they are two different sizes. And I'd missed that wood plug completely!

Amazing how often you can look but not see... 

Mike D is legendary for his observation skills. His article in the first issue of Airgun Collector on the Diana 27 is a good example.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20th July 2020 14:58
(@marflow)

the 2 weights listed at FWB are number 38 and 39 

38 is 110gr and 39 is 600 grs and 38 is stated lead but seeing they are similar in size the weight part is hard to understand from just pictures and parts diagrams   

i bet there are few of those weight that are still with there rifle or ever ordered at the time the rifle was purchased or down the road 

it is always the bits and pieces that get lost 

mike

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20th July 2020 20:58